 Robotics / Handy Board / 4984
4983  |  4985
Subject:
Downloader and a/d
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 01:58:02 GMT

Hi friends!

First thank you a lot for the advices on the FingerBoard. It really gets
near to what I need, but that ram chip is another headake. So I believe more
in a "light" version of the Handyboard right now, later I'll make a specific
version and make it available for you. And now my Handyboard parts are
already bought, in some days they are being shipped! And with HandyBoard I
can count with this wonderful mailing list!

Sorry for being too beginner, but I'd like to know if I can load my own
Assembly programs (no Interactive C) with the same downloaders used with the
HandyBoard. And I'd like to know if there is a free C compiler for the
68HC11.

Another doubt is with the 68HC11 a/d range: I simply couldn't find it. Is it
possible to use 0/60 mV, 0/100mV or even 0/1V without external amplifiers?

Thank you a lot for the attention!

See you,
Cesar