 Robotics / Handy Board / 4983
  Re: HD LCD problems

(...) On a lark, I'll suggest that perhaps U6 is damaged. If you have another 74HC138 around, try swapping it for the one on your HB. I had a "similar" problem (although not identical) and was able to diagnose the 74HC138 as the problem. I too was (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)