 Robotics / Handy Board / 4962
  Please help! HD jammed !!!

Hi FThompson, Fred and other, I encountered some problem in the downloading. I was successfully able to download the p_code into the HD. However, When the instruction proned me to reset the board, it always appears on the LCD without any lettering (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)