 Robotics / Handy Board / 4957
4956  |  4958
Subject:
some kind of dividing circuit?!?!?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 16:26:45 GMT

hi,

I am thinking of using motors with encoders built in them on my rugwarrior
board, but the problem is that the motor returns 500 clicks per revolution.
and since the counter can only hold about 32,000 the variable fills up and
overflows very fast.
so I was wondering if there is any way , I could get every 5th or every
10th click. so this way the motor returns 100 clicks per revolution.

I would appreciate any help that I could get,

Amit