 Robotics / Handy Board / 4956
    Re: Position Control Question ? —Slila Domane
    Thanks for your reply. To answer your question about position control, let me describe my application. I have an Handyboard, stepper motor, and a linear system (ball-screw), and I would like to control the position of the part mounted on the nut of (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)