 Robotics / Handy Board / 4915
  persistent var's in IC

Has anyone had problames with the Handyboard, IC 3.2 and 'persistent' variables? the following declaration works fine : persistent float i; but using an array: persistent float battery_voltage[ 320 ]; always causes an error while downloading : IC> (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: persistent var's in IC

I had a similar problem using the freeware IC and I found that things like the position in the code at which the persistent array was initialised made a difference. Eg put the initialisation of the array right at the beginning of your code, this (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)