 Robotics / Handy Board / 4898
  communication between two boards

I use handy board and xc40 board(It has xc4010 FPGA chip) The problem is that they must communicate each other. But I don't know how I can make them communicate. In Q&A(at mit's handy board home page) it says that SPI pin can be used as digital (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)