 Robotics / Handy Board / 4898
4897  |  4899
Subject:
communication between two boards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 11:17:56 GMT

I use handy board and xc40 board(It has xc4010 FPGA chip)
The problem is that they must communicate each other.
But I don't know how I can make them communicate.
In Q&A(at mit's handy board home page) it says that SPI pin can be used
as digital outputs.
If it could be used as digital output,Must I  make expansion board
to interpret SPI's signal?
Or are there other method?
If there is someone who experienced similar thing, please help me!
my e-mail address:hsseok@scai.snu.ac.kr
Have a nice day!(^^)