 Robotics / Handy Board / 4881
    Re: Two way audio -Reply
   A couple of years ago I built a small FM transmitter that had a small microphone on it. I could hear whispers in the room next door when I turned it on and tuned in a small transister radio to its frequency. This may be an option. Mike (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Two way audio -Reply —The Plumber
   I would be interested in any schematics you would be willing to give up, maybe even a little theory behind operation. I must admit I am lacking quite a bit in the communications area. Thanks, Joe Hoffmann E-Mail jhoffman@it.sait.ab.ca (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)