 Robotics / Handy Board / 4841
Re: Print to IC's console window
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:57:03 GMT

Does anyone know how to print messages to the IC's console window while
running
IC.exe.

there is no builtin way of doing this.  to get msgs back over the
serial line, see the FAQ question at:

  http://el.www.media.mit.edu/projects/handy-board/faq/index.html#serial

Is it true that the handy board can only work when the LCD is plugged onto
the handy board ? It is because when ever it unplugged the LCD from the
handy board, the host computer losses synchronization with the handy board.

you need a replacement pcode file to let the HB work without the LCD.
see

  http://el.www.media.mit.edu/projects/handy-board/software/contrib.html

to find it.

fred