 Robotics / Handy Board / 4840
4839  |  4841
Subject:
Good 9V motor source -Reply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:30:45 GMT

jameco (www.jameco.com) has several new gear head motors in the
3-12v range with various gear ratios.  I ordered two for my latest project
and they seem to be solid and up to the task.  jameco's latest catalog also
has some robotic stuff including molded gears and chains to help with the
drive chain.  check it out...
-Drew

"chrisj@mindless.com" 11/29/98 05:42pm >>>
Hi all....I'm looking for a good source of 9V gear motors that i could
use with the handyboard for a mobile robot.  Currently, i am just using
Any advice on good drive systems would be greatly appreciated.