 Robotics / Handy Board / 484
    Question on analog(). Negative voltage —Hajime
   Last time, I learned that the values of analog() corresponds to the voltage between 0 and 5. What if the signal to the analog port is a negative voltage. For example, -2 volt ? In that case, does that mean I have to use another formula or make some (...) (28 years ago, 5-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Question on analog(). Negative voltage —Fred G. Martin
   (...) DO NOT SEND NEGATIVE VOLTAGES INTO THE 6811, you will destroy the analog input circuit. Any voltage outside of the 0 to 5 v range is hazardous, unless it is current-limited to a few milliamps. (...) Are you sure about this? On page 49 of my (...) (28 years ago, 5-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)