 Robotics / Handy Board / 4823
    Optrex lcd displays —Keith
    I am trying to interface an Optrex DMC display to a miniboard. What pins besides the data lines need to be connected and to what? Anyone used these displays yet, I have two a one line x 16 characters and a two line x 16 characters. The pin out (...) (26 years ago, 28-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Optrex lcd displays —Keith
   I must apologize for my last request, upon further investigation I found an excellent resource that answers the questions i posed earlier. For anyone who might be interested, the source can be found at : LCD MODULE TECHNICAL REFERENCE (FAQ) Version (...) (26 years ago, 28-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)