 Robotics / Handy Board / 4825
Re: Optrex lcd displays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 23:21:05 GMT

I must apologize for my last request, upon further investigation I found an
excellent resource that answers the questions i posed earlier. For anyone
who might be interested, the source can be found at :

    LCD MODULE TECHNICAL REFERENCE (FAQ) Version 40(text), May 1996 1)
Introduction About the ...
<http://www.ee.ualberta.ca/~charro/cookbook/faq/lcd.doc>

includes source code for various processors.

Keith