 Robotics / Handy Board / 4816
  How to use the addition analog port ?

Hi, I need additional port for the analog input. I have used up 7 analog ports and 9 digital ports. Hence, I need additional port from the HD. I came to know that there are 4 extra analog port on the HD just above the analog port 0 to 3. These (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: How to use the addition analog port ?

these aren't actually additional ports. if you look at the PCB wiring you'll see that they're just connected to regular inputs 0-3. these extra connectors will be used by the expansion board. please look for an official notice regarding the exp (...) (26 years ago, 28-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)