 Robotics / Handy Board / 4817
Re: How to use the addition analog port ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 13:23:58 GMT

these aren't actually additional ports.  if you look at the PCB wiring
you'll see that they're just connected to regular inputs 0-3.

these extra connectors will be used by the expansion board.  please
look for an official notice regarding the exp board before the end of
November!

fred

In your message you said:
Hi,
I need additional port for the analog input. I have used up 7 analog ports
and 9 digital ports.  Hence, I need additional port from the HD. I came to
know that there are 4 extra analog port on the HD just above the analog
port 0 to 3. These additional ports are connected to PE0 to PE3 . HOW
should i command these ports to receive the input signal ? Eg,  if
analog(3) <127 {........}. Then, How should I use such command for PE0 to
PE3 to operate on the HD?

Besides, Is there any way to expand the input for the usage of digital port
since the 9 digital ports i have finished used up ?

rgds,
phillip