 Robotics / Handy Board / 4801
    Help —John A. Atkinson-Abutridy
   Hi, I need to send and receive IR signal (not from remote controller) in the Handyboard 1.- Could someone tell me what kind of routines I must use??? NOTE: I am not interested in getting codes from a RC, but also signal to proccess differents (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Help
   Hi John, It depends on what kind of circuit your infrared sensors are in. An infrared diode or transistor can not be hooked directly into the HB. They have to be biased properly and the signal amplified to be compatible with either the digital or (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)