 Robotics / Handy Board / 4801
4800  |  4802
Subject:
Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:55:56 GMT

Hi, I need to send and receive IR signal (not from remote controller) in
the
Handyboard
1.- Could  someone tell me what kind of routines I must use???

NOTE: I am not interested in getting codes from a RC, but also signal
to proccess differents intensities.

2.- The HB has an own IR receiver, I bought two more IR sensors,
Must i connect them to the digital port 0,1,2,3 ????

Thank you
John

--
John A. Atkinson-Abutridy         EMAIL: atkinson@inf.udec.cl