 Robotics / Handy Board / 478
    Re: Yup, it works. —cristobal baray
   I didn't have any problems with the LED's - mine came with a short lead and that always went into the square pad. I imagine I missed the C15 and C16 errors (tantalum vs electrolytic) because I bought a kit and just took the parts out of the packages (...) (28 years ago, 4-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Yup, it works. —Fred G. Martin
   The PWR light isn't really an indicator of power. It's actually hooked up to the 6811's serial transmit line, so it's supposed to flash when the 6811 is talking serial. the BATT light should always blink when the board is first switched on. It also (...) (28 years ago, 4-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)