 Robotics / Handy Board / 4687
4686  |  4688
Subject:
Machine vision -Reply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 14:31:08 GMT

"Gavin.Knight@sbcl.com.au" 11/08/98 09:04pm >>>
Has anybody had any experience interfacing machine vision systems to a
robot controlled by a handyboard?

The German company Joker Robotics does something using a QuickCam
style camera interfacing an HC11 board robot.  I think they use the Mobile
Robot board and they don't use a frame grabber so I'm not sure what the
system is actually capable of although they show a hexapod robot with a
quickcam head that certainly LOOKS cool.  I don't have the web address
but they are easy to find.
-Drew