 Robotics / Handy Board / 4669
  To step or not to step

Hi all, Iam trying to make up my mind on which type of motor to use on my robot, I have got two stepper motors with built in quadriture encoders and also two 12v 2amp D.C. motors with gearbox's. I have made a test bot built from Lego with two 9Volt (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)