 Robotics / Handy Board / 4645
    Re: Voltage for the DC motor —phillip chia
   hi, I noticed that the picture of the HB in the Web page is slight different from mine. There is no thick trace on my HB to be cut. However, the HB in the web page has a thick trace on it ? My version of the board is 1995, Fred Martin. Please help. (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Voltage for the DC motor —Eric Noyau
   (...) Sorry, I cannot help you. My board look exactly like the one on the picture. It's a Handy Board v.1.2 I bought assembled from Glasson Research. Does somebody knows what board Phillip is using? -- Eric (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Voltage for the DC motor —1177
   Ja, I could not tell you for the life of me what 'type' f a HB it is, but I remember someone once telling me that you could just remove one of the pins from the driver chip instead. This method would be less final (ie, just bend the lead up and if (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)