 Robotics / Handy Board / 4635
    debug help —Ron Chase
   I just finished adding the motor output circuit to my HB. I have built and tested the interface board. I connected the interface board to the HB to download the test code to test the HB and I keep getting the "wrong port or board mode" error. Not (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)