 Robotics / Handy Board / 4623
4622  |  4624
Subject:
IR Detection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 05:47:43 GMT

Hi Everyone:

I am trying out the infra red emission and detection with
the Handy Board. I have succeeded in the emission part
but the detection circuit is not working. I know that
the emitter LED is fine , with the help of Radio Shack
Infrared sensor card. can anyone give me any hints as
to how to get the sharp detector to see the radiations
or maybe do it with the help of any other detector also.

Thanks a lot.

Bye,

Raj