 Robotics / Handy Board / 4593
4592  |  4594
Subject:
My first servo try! Cool! (C Question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:09:06 GMT

Hi all,

I'm still amazed with this Handyboard!  I had some free time
to play this weekend and hooked up a Servo motor for the
first time.  It was a small futaba that I got from B&G or
Electronics Goldmine (I can't remember which).

Anyway, I have a few questions though...

Programming Question:

Q1)  The servo_deg() function requires a float.  How do I
get it to use an integer if I want to put it in a loop and
use an integer variable?

Q2) Is it normal for the servo to 'jitter' back and forth
slightly for about a second after doing a servo_deg()?

Thanks!
Gerald