 Robotics / Handy Board / 4585
    Implementation question —Wijngaarde, Ronald
   I am busy building the HB but I cannot get it to work yet. Here are the symptoms. The serial board works as expected and performs all tests as described in the implementation manual. RAM and HC11 are installed as well as the LCD. I am using the (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)