 Robotics / Handy Board / 456
  Wish list, or expansion possibilities...

Hi, I am new to the handyboard area, having spent most of my project time with 68705 series uP's and 80X51's (done hate me.). Just tossing out some possibilities and not trying to down-play any other ideas that have preceeded me.... An expansion (...) (28 years ago, 23-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)