 Robotics / Handy Board / 4549
  data capture

hello, i am trying to send a data array to my PC from the handyboard thru the serial cable. a couple months ago, i was advised to use a terminal emulator to capture the data. this has not worked, however. i was told about using a null modem cable (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Sonar question

Hi all, I'd like to install sonar capabilities in my robot and I went to the FAQ to check how it was "recommended" to do it with the Polaroid OEM kit (It's at (URL) this seems pretty straightforward to do but I'd like to use 2 sonars, not just one, (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sonar question