 Robotics / Handy Board / 4516
4515  |  4517
Subject:
Some Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 12:29:19 GMT

Hello, I have several HandyBoard questions:

1) How can I determine ( or does any body know ) the baud rate at which the PC
communicates with the Handyboard?

2) When IC attempts to Synchronize with the Board, what is going on "Behind
the scenes"?

3) Is it normal to get the message "Board not responding" while loading a
file? ( There is usually a short pause when this happens, but the file does
finally get loaded). I'm wondering if I might have a loose connection on the
RJ 11 jack.

4) I will be ordering IC ver. 3.1 shortly, but in the mean time, is there a
difference in running IC version 2.8 directly from DOS, or with Windows
running in the background?

Thanks for your help,
Dave