 Robotics / Handy Board / 4515
    Re: Mailing List —Mazhar
   I used to work at AOL technical support, I would be very much interested if you could figure out how to use AOL as a POP3, AOL is NOT a POP3 server. AOL is very proprietery, one of the many reasons (and doesn't support DUN - dial-up networking) that (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)