 Robotics / Handy Board / 4510
RE: Mailing List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 20:10:53 GMT

I would prefer to keeep the present system.  Eudora Light (freeware) also
allows you to categorize the messages.  I realize that people who are stuck
with the AOL mail client don't have that luxury.

Brett Anthony
Equipment Technician
College of Engineering and Computer Science
California State University, Sacramento

Postal Mail:  Brett Anthony
              CSUS, E&CS
              6000 J St.