 Robotics / Handy Board / 4497
  The HandyBoard Mailing List

Howdy Fred and all others, I still enjoy the HandyBoard mailing-list a lot. So much that I would like some easier way to use it. Is there a reason this group is not on a news server (too)? In my humble opinion this would allow faster responses. And (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: The HandyBoard Mailing List

i don't think the volume justifies a news-feed. also i prefer the subscription based model. regards, fred In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: The HandyBoard Mailing List

Won't a news group boost the volume a bit? I sometimes have to wait 2 days before seeing my own message appear in de list... Which does not tempt to use it a lot. jaron -----Original Message----- From: Fred G. Martin [mailto:fredm@media.mit.edu] (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)