 Robotics / Handy Board / 4495
    My address blues... —Mohd Syah Nazzir B. Muslim
   Hi all, I am here to tell you that you should love your Handy Board for it to love you and stop giving you problems... and I feel love is all around...<smmmooooch...>juz kissed my HB... But alas, my HB has stopped lovin me...well, its not really (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Recommendation for LEGO set —Eric Noyau
   Hi all, I'm looking for a recommendation on a LEGO set to buy for use with my Handy Board. I'm looking for a set with a reasonable number of pieces, gears, wheel and stuff to build a simple robot. I already have some motors and micro switches, I (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Recommendation for LEGO set —Will
   (...) Looking through the Lego Shop-At-Home catalog (1-800-453-4652), it looks like the best deal for a starter robotics kit would be the Universal Set with Storage Case (#8062) for $68. Not that you would need the case, but it has a bunch of (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)