 Robotics / Handy Board / 4495
4494  |  4496
Subject:
My address blues...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:33:57 GMT

Hi all,

I am here to tell you that you should love your Handy Board for it to love
you and stop giving you problems... and I feel love is all
around...<smmmooooch...>juz kissed my HB...

But alas, my HB has stopped lovin me...well, its not really that bad,
because it still works for me. Except that I have made myself 8 digital
outputs by using the 374 chip on-board and tapping the digital outputs of
the 374 for my project. This is my first 8 digital outputs. The next 8
digital outputs I decided to tap the wiring from the previous 374 chip to
another 374 chip on another board I made. But the clock of the second chip
I used Y0 of the expansion slot.

The problem is; to manipulate the first 374 chip digital output, I knew
that address 0x0e is used. This is for range $7000-$7fff. What does these
mean anyway? And for me to manipulate the 2nd digital outputs from the
second 374 chip, what address should I use? And can anyone tell me what it
means by the range is $4000-$4fff.

Thanking everybody in advance, thank you...
SYAH