 Robotics / Handy Board / 4476
    difference between stepper & dc —phillip chia
   hi, I'm doing a robot to navigate it to a destination that needed to avoid obstacle collision along the way. Besides, I intend to use 2 dc motor ( 12v ,0.9Nm, 310mA rating) for the 2 wheels and include the encoder too. Should I use stepper for such (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)