 Robotics / Handy Board / 4471
    Thanks! I found the FAQ and Archives...
   Thanks all for the motor tips! I've found the FAQ and the Mail List archives...so I shouldn't be asking so many dumb questions. However, since I've checked the FAQ and am have 45 minutes left doownloading the Archives...I have another (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Thanks! I found the FAQ and Archives... —Will
   GDFRITZ@aol.com wrote: <snip> (...) The Handy Board Technical Reference (available for download from the HB web site) shows exactly how to connect microswitches and other sensors to the HB--complete with pictures. It's full of useful information; I (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)