 Robotics / Handy Board / 4471
4470  |  4472
Subject:
Thanks! I found the FAQ and Archives...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:20:14 GMT

Thanks all for the motor tips!

I've found the FAQ and the Mail List archives...so I shouldn't
be asking so many dumb questions.

However, since I've checked the FAQ and am have 45 minutes left doownloading
the Archives...I have another couple-a-questions ;-)

Q: I see the digital inputs.  Now, there are 3 plug-ins.  2 on the bottom, and
one on the other side of a series resistor.  In Fred's booklet, it says that
you can use these digital inputs for a microswitch, but it doesn't say where
to plug it in?

ok...Say I am going to plug in a microswitch into D12.  Do I plug it into the
bottom 2 or the top one and one of the bottom 2?  Which of the bottom 2?

I saw the schematic in the booklet...but it is much more difficult to read
than schematics I've seen before, as I can't tell where the plug-ins are in
the schematic.

Don't mean to seem like a whiner.  I'm just trying to figure out the
docs...and I'm not an expert schematic reader.

Thanks!
Gerald