 Robotics / Handy Board / 4470
4469  |  4471
Subject:
Nevermind...but, What is Normally Open?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:29:15 GMT

Ok,

I feel real dumb.  I could have sworn I didn't see the answer to that last
question when I read the printed version of the docs I had.

Now, I found the answer at:
<<el.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/Projects/hb/sensors/index.html>>

I guess I was scanning the text for reference to the plugins (Dnn). Anyway, I
see now how the middle one (+5v supply) is not used for a microswitch.

Does NO (Normally Open) mean that current is flowing (Logical 1?)?

Thanks.
Gerald