 Robotics / Handy Board / 4470
  Nevermind...but, What is Normally Open?

Ok, I feel real dumb. I could have sworn I didn't see the answer to that last question when I read the printed version of the docs I had. Now, I found the answer at: <<el.www.media.mit.e...dex.html>> I guess I was scanning the text for reference to (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)