 Robotics / Handy Board / 4451
Re: Down loading IC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 13:55:35 GMT

Hi,

This is in addition to the message by Mr Hui Pak from the Hui Pak Robot
Store in Hong Kong. <And I got HB from him too...>

In order for you to do a successful bootstrap downloading, press the "stop
button" and at the same time, switch the board on. You have to do this
everytime you disconnect all power from the board.

Good Luck...