 Robotics / Handy Board / 445
Re: Expansion interface status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 17:00:06 GMT

Do you think Scott Edward would consider selling just the processor?
The expansion board could be made to accept Scott's processor or an
unprogrammed one if someone had a different application.  Which processor
does he use anyway?

The other thing that I think is missing is simple digital outputs.  I will
probably hand wire up my own expansion board to add more outputs. I do like
the idea of having a place for the Polaroid sonar module on the expansion
board.

Mark