 Robotics / Handy Board / 4441
    Running Assembly Programs —bs
   I am taking a course on HC11 assembly. I wanted to know how I can use the Handyboard (and the Miniboard, I have both) in this class. The course uses the Mot EV board and they use the PCBUG11 for everything. Please tell me the procedures and the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Running Assembly Programs —Jim Reith
     (...) On the 6.270 board I run an application that is mostly timer interrupt handlers and motor drivers all written in assembler. I took the assembler off of the MIT site on Cher and I wrote a small C main program that calls into the assembler and (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Running Assembly Programs —Charles Hacker EAS
   BS (shahian), I have written a Machine code programming system, that I use for the Handyboards, in the microprocessor classes I lecture at this university. The Machine code programming system is similar to the Motorolla Buffalo Operating system for (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)