 Robotics / Handy Board / 4425
    Help with electronic components. —Nicolas CHAMPSEIX
   Bonjour from france, I am a french user of the handyboard. I work in computing but I don't know many things about electronic (a minimum). I bought my HB by Gleason Research with the "Sensor/Motor Kit" and I first did a LEGO based robot. I am now (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)