 Robotics / Handy Board / 4415
    Multitasking problems —Adam Oliver
   HELP!! I keep getting this message whenever I try to multitask with my board: "Not enough stack memory for new process while executing main (process # 1)" The only things loaded are the hb libs, my code and the sony ir routines totally nowhere near (...) (26 years ago, 26-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Multitasking problems —Will
   (...) <snip> (...) I think I know what the problem is: Putting a start_process statement inside a loop like that is going to end up starting so many processes that the stack fills up almost instantly. I think you probably only need a single IRCheck (...) (26 years ago, 26-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)