 Robotics / Handy Board / 4397
  Digital Output

Hi, I am working on a totally autonomous sumo wrestling robot, using the HB as its brain. I have interfaced sensors to it, and even designed a high current motor driver circuit to directly interface to the existing L293D inputs (Info available on (...) (26 years ago, 22-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Digital Output

Check out: (URL) Hoffmann E-Mail jhoffman@it.sait.ab.ca (...) (26 years ago, 22-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)