 Robotics / Handy Board / 4393
4392  |  4394
Subject:
newbie needs help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 04:02:58 GMT

I just bought a  pre-assembled Handyboard.  And I am about to explore it.
Already I am having problems.  I am trying to go into the bootstrap
download mode as described in the manual, but it doesnt work.  I turn off
the handy board, hold down the STOP button, turn on the board, lights go
on, lights stay on.  It is my understanding they should go off.  It never
worked, so I know I didnt screw it up, how can I test or fix this?   I
would appreciate any help. (I am not a technical whiz, so please take it
easy on me.)

Thank you.