 Robotics / Handy Board / 4336
    Re: interfacing V2X compass —John Duff
   Rick, I had the same problem. Also the compass would occassionally lock up and require a reset. I tied the reset pin to a digital out and added a routine to take all the necessary pins high and then cycle the reset pin. I reset on initialization and (...) (26 years ago, 25-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: interfacing V2X compass —Rick Moll
   (...) I ended up doing the same thing. I appreciate hearing that someone else had thesame problem, and used the same solution. It sure is frustrating that you can't trust the documentation that came with the compass; if you need to reset the thing (...) (26 years ago, 25-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)