 Robotics / Handy Board / 4311
Re: intel hex file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 12:22:35 GMT

Hello brian,

I use a gcc compiler for the 68hc11F1. I do have an assembler that
generates good intel hex files, and the other is used with the gcc
compiler.

It was my mistake in not looking correctly to the files, actually it are
the same kind of files, only generated differently. I was confused,
because my downloader interpreted the first fiel (neatly outlined)
correctly and when interpreting the second one the downloader hang. I
looked into my code for the downloader and couldn't find anything that
was wrong. Later i found the problem, the fscanf function in c did some
strange things, and hung my loader in the middle of the second hex file.

I changed the downloader reading routine and now everything works fine.

Thanks for the offer.

Richard

brian-c@technologist.com wrote:

What controller are you writing code for?

I may have an assembler for you.

Brian Carvalho              [ brian-c@ieee.org ]
DeVRY Institute
New Jersey