 Robotics / Handy Board / 4310
Re: Some robot pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 12:52:45 GMT

Chuck,
    Thank your for the pictures. the robots are very cool. I was wondering
what was the cost for each robot? I am trying to get items together to builb
my own but it is a slow going task due to money.
    I can't wait to see your next bot.

Thanks again for the web page.

Rob Libby

Chuck McManis wrote:

Thanks for the Kudos,

Actually the timeline is more like "Clyde" (not pictured), "Robotank"
(Sherman chassis with a miniboard), "RobotTankII" (Sherman Chassis with
6.270 board), "Comet" (not pictured, R/C conversion w/Miniboard),
"Ghost" (not pictured) a Sumo robot with a miniboard, "Sherman" pictured
with a rug Warrior board, "Cougar" (pictured with Miniboard), "Dino" and
"ARBE" simultaneously (I would like to figure out a reasonably priced
"generic" robot for club members to build), then "RoboTankIII" (current
project).

--Chuck

MAR ERICSON wrote:
Cool robots, Chuck!

I was wondering it when they were created.
It looks like the top one was created first and the last is the bottom
one. Is that so?