 Robotics / Handy Board / 4308
  Re: Some robot pictures

Thanks for the Kudos, Actually the timeline is more like "Clyde" (not pictured), "Robotank" (Sherman chassis with a miniboard), "RobotTankII" (Sherman Chassis with 6.270 board), "Comet" (not pictured, R/C conversion w/Miniboard), "Ghost" (not (...) (26 years ago, 12-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Some robot pictures

Chuck, Thank your for the pictures. the robots are very cool. I was wondering what was the cost for each robot? I am trying to get items together to builb my own but it is a slow going task due to money. I can't wait to see your next bot. Thanks (...) (26 years ago, 13-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)